Energy Loans are available to improve the energy efficiency of your home or to install renewable energy measures. Please note, depending on your Local Authority Policy a Home Energy Loan may not be available.
Why a Home Energy Loan?
- Typical 4.2% APR
- No early repayment charges
- Flexibility to make lump sum reductions of £100 or more at any time
- Your loans adviser visits you in the comfort of your own home
- Assessment of your circumstances to find a loan product to suit your needs and means
- Ethical lender working in partnership with your Local Authority
Works typically covered under a Home Energy Loan include:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Solid Wall Insulation
- Other steps to make your home more energy efficient
Each Local Authority has its own policy regarding works and loan eligibility. Please contact your Local Authority to discuss whether the energy improvements you would like to make are covered under the Home Energy Loan.
For more information about a South Gloucestershire Home Energy Loan which is administered by Severn Wye Energy Agency, please call the Severn Wye Warm & Well Advice Line on 0800 500 3076.
Missing payments could affect your credit rating and ability to obtain credit in the future.
Wessex Resolutions CIC may insist on loans being protected at the Land Registry by a Title Restriction. Loans are Subject to Status.