Wessex Home Improvement Loan
If you are a homeowner, loan assistance may be available in partnership with your Local Authority to enable you to make essential repairs or improvements to your home.
Why a Wessex Home Improvement Loan?
- Typical 4.2% APR
- No early repayment charges
- Flexibility to make lump sum reductions of £100 or more at any time
- Your loans adviser visits you in the comfort of your own home
- Assessment of your circumstances to find a loan product to suit your needs and means
- Ethical lender working in partnership with your Local Authority
If you wish to discuss a Home Improvement Loan or would like to start the application process please contact us on 01823 461099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Works typically covered under a Home Improvement Loan include:
- Roof/thatch repairs
- Damp remedy
- Boiler replacement/installation
- Replacement of rotten window frames
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Updating unsafe kitchens/bathrooms
- Park Home improvements
- Any other work assessed as essential by a Technical Officer from your Local Authority
Each Local Authority has its own policy regarding works and loan eligibility. Please contact your Local Authority to discuss the works your home requires.
Missing payments could affect your credit rating and ability to obtain credit in the future. Wessex Resolutions CIC may insist on loans being protected at the Land Registry by a Title Restriction. Loans are Subject to Status.